Saturday, September 1, 2012

First Day of School

Today Sweet Pea went to her first day of Level 1 Basic Manners class at the Humane Society. She did surprisingly well. She enjoyed the treats and seemed to catch on quickly to what we were asking of her. She learned to look at me when I said her name, to sit, and how to target. These basic skills were taught pretty quickly and I bet she'll be a pro in a week's time. She was remarkably uninterested in the other dogs which meant she paid attention to me quite well. When she was supposed to relax and chew on her bone, she just curled up and went to sleep. Cutie!

She did have a moment of being over it though and that was funny!

It's fun having a treat bag around my waist again. She's going to do great! Happy first day of school, Sweet Pea! 

1 comment: